I have a confession to make. I have not seen any of the Star War movies. In fact, I always thought it was "Dark" vader, instead of Darth, till about 2 months ago. The only line I know from that movie is, "Luke Skywalker, I am your father". Sigh, I know. You have no idea how many people have mocked and poked me with a stick because of that. Conversations at work are not the same, and my friends don't invite me to sci-fi movies.
But that's going to change. I've decided that I am going to watch the movies in the order of the progression of the story. So that means, Ill watch them in this order:
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi
Now, obviously, this is going to take some time, but I am planning to do it. It is going to be long, it is going to be hard, but I will do it. If you've got any tips for me, let me know.